Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Mistake!

I make mistakes...and most of you know this...I have made one that has hurt someone that I care about deeply. I am truely sorry for this. I never thought of their feelings in this situation and for that I will never be able to take back the things that I said.

Reasons I made a mistake

10. He will give you the world if you ask
9. He treats anyone like he wants to be treated
8. He has undying and unyeilding faith
7. His arms is the safest place to be
6. He has a look that will make your knees weak
5. He has more to give to any girl then any man I know
4. He is one of the best thing that has happened to me
3. He could have anyone and he choose me
2. He has the touch of angels
1. He cares more then any man

1 comment:

Faye said...

Mmmm. 10 things I hate about you and other modern renditions of Shakespearian romance mishaps. Time for a stupid girly movie night.