Thursday, December 14, 2006

End of the Year Thoughts

wow 2006 eh?
Looking over this past year I realize that God had a whole lot of surprises that I did not expect. I did a heck of a lot.


- Lived in a tent for 10 days in Ont

- Visited Winnipeg (only the territories and NFLD left!)

- Almost got left behind in Moosejaw

- Had a great summer romance and was in love

- Saw 2 wonderful friends start a new journey

- Found out that I am going to be an aunt again!

- Saw Phantom of the Opera

- Met some great new people

- Got to know some friends way better

- Watched my first movie in a park

- Worked at the Airport

- Met Kipper (yes the goalie)

- Realized how great my friends really are

- Got a new bestfriend...and it's a boy.

- Learned more about myself

- Made some hard decisions


That's only a few things that come to mind. I know that there are tons more cause it has been a full year. If anyone asked me what 2006 had instore for me. I would have never thought that half of the stuff would have. I have to again say that I have some amazing friends that have gotten me through a lot this past year and I know that you still are. Cause my life is anyting but easy right now. But in the new year new things right!

All I can say is that if this is what 2007 is going to be like sign me up! I am excited for the new chapter. I feel like it is going to be a growing one again with lots of those God Surprises.

No comments: