Monday, December 13, 2004

This blog is brought to you by the color blue!

Blue eyed boys need not apply!

Well...The ramblings of today have to do with blue eyed boys and how I am fatally attracted to them! It is gotten to the point that I don't even notice...I think it is time for a change...Brown...I think I need to date more brown eyed gentlemen...I seem to fall for one look at the ocean of blue eyes and I totally lose my heart...Especially when my nephew is involved! I have figured out the pattern that I have fallen into...I think that now is the best time for the pattern to be broken...I think I need a change...So, I will need the support from all those out there...I will need all blue eyed boys just to avoid me all together unless you are attached or way to young...But anyone with in my age range need to avoid me! But really it is my fault and that would be punishing the wonderful blue eyed boys out there...Not like I am prejudice against blue eyed people...I know lots...I just don't want to fall for any more guys with blue eyes...They seem to find me and I become overly smitten and it is dangerous! Hard on my heart!

Jen




No comments: