Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So...Back to school and back to reality!

So as I am half way through my 2nd week back to school! I feel overly positive about the months ahead! Which if you know me is something that is not different from always! I feel as though life has it's ups and downs but being who I am I always look at the ups. No matter what I will look with optimism. Unless it has to do with a missing paper that my prof lost...Then the stress will make me brake down!

I feel extra blessed to be who I am...I feel as though those around me make me feel significant! To quote the almighty "Boy meets world" rerun that I watched last night....With in the sky there are many stars like there are people...Little dots in the sky...But it is my friends and family that make me feel bigger and more significant! I know that I do go on and on about what wonderful people that I have around me but I am so happy to have them in my life! I matter to them and by all the wonderful miracles that God does sometimes this seems to be one that takes the cake for me....Even though I might not be anything special in the world to them I am!

So on a lighter note! I was offended by a song I listening to recently...this wonderful secular song is about on the same level as most...I was though effected by one line that states "If you love enough you'll lie a lot!" I don't think that this is true and I just doesn't sit well with me! If this is what people think then I am scared for the world!

That is the end of my ramblings! I will leave you with the song that I am addicted to at the moment!

Jen

"Fast As I Can"

From the first "Hello" you gave to me
I've done nothing else but smile
And I know you're in a hurry
But its gonna take a while.
So forgive me if we go slow,
But there's something I think you should know

[Chorus:]

I'm goin fast as I can, please don't make me rush
This feeling's coming on way too fast
I'll tell you all of the things that you'll never forget
But I'm not ready say, "I love you" yet
I'm not ready to say "I love you" yet.

Don't push me in too deep,
I've always been the fool who rushes in.
I know, You've got to take the pieces one-by-one
For you've got everything.
So forgive me if we take time.
But there's something thats been on my mind.

[Chorus]

Oh! There'll be times when I'm mistaken
There'll be times when we're gonna fight
But you needn't doubt we can work it out
And in time we'll get it right.
So forgive me if we go slow but there's something I think you should know...

[Chorus]

By Great Big Sea

No comments: