Monday, June 19, 2006

Lucky??

Luck...Something that I have been thinking alot about lately... and saying too I guess...How did I get to be so lucky? Has come out of my mouth on more then one occation. Always right now having to do with a certin boy in my life. "How did I get so lucky?" My quote of the day made me think about this in more depth.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
-Seneca
Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD

This is truely how I feel. I have known Matt for under a year. He has been around for 2 years. It could have happened before now. But It didn't! And that is the greatest luck of all. It didn't happen before cause I wasn't ready for it before. I was not prepared. I know that I was not ready. Now I know that I am!

And I know it has nothing to do with Luck...It is that I am Blessed! God has blessed me with this wonderful man! And all I can feel is blessed! God knew that I was ready for what I wanted. I had given my hopes and dreams over to God and He answered my prayers not when I thought He should...but when He knew I was ready. And not just for anyone but for the BEST one. Cause God only wants the Best for us!

So in my spiritual developement time...It's been a real time of praise! And in this time of Praise I have visited my favorite part of the Bible again. Psalms! Great for Praise! So, with this I just got to my favorite Psalm...Psalm 37. (Which is anacrostic poem with all the letters in the Hebrew alphabet.)

4 Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

No comments: