Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sad....

Sad

That is the feeling I am having today. Just feeling like everyone around me is going super fast in so many different directions and I am standing still. Like I'm in the middle and no one has time to slow down and see what is wrong. I'm feeling like spending time with me is something no one has time for lately. Time for everyone else but me maybe it is because everyone else is easier to hang out with or maybe because I am alone most of the time. I work my few hours a day and I come home. I do a whole lot of nothing then go to bed and do it all over again the next day. I feel as though the social aspect of my life is missing. It's not like I don't try and change it either. I think of things to do then invite people. Then they always have so much going on...that they just can't do it. They are too busy for me! So, I am feeling sad! That is the feeling of the day...and a little bit like a hermit.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hello Jenny. From one hermit to another: If you're bored and lonely tommorow evening you should come over to my house to hang out. It's my little sister's birthday party and is a sort of "the more, the merrier" kind of thing. I'll be busy avoiding school work and would be delighted to do so with you.