Wednesday, January 24, 2007

When blogging gets to be too much...

So, life with me is really really good right now. Who would complain? I have a part time job in a kindergarten class and a soon to be job working in after school care for the YMCA. Really, I will just get paid to play! I am in a relationship where I am truly happy and everyone can tell. Yes, we have our ups and downs. Nothing can always be perfect. But we do have our moments. All in all I can not have any complaints about my life right now. God is Good.
Though there is something that God is doing in my life that I know is only between me, God and one other person. Though deep down I have this need almost that I should write some blog about. I'm not sure if it is some ridiculous addiction to blogging or it really is something that God wants me to share. I think that it is more the first then the last. I feel as though I need to blog about it...Like some how this will make me a better person if I put it out there for the world to see...that some how I will get some affirmation from someone out there. That I need this outside affirmation to make what is going on real.
God is God and he should give me the affirmation that I need. I shouldn't look for it somewhere else. He is good enough for me. I guess I just need to believe that this is true!

No comments: