Thursday, October 11, 2007

HAHAHA...I laugh at sickness!

I started a completely different post that I wanted to write about but then...like a bat in the night so unexpected and yet so real I was dealt some new cards. Yes, I know really bad humor does not make me funny either does really good jokes for that matter or even mixed metaphors but I digress.

Maybe it might just be the ever so long hours I have spent in a horizontal position or it might just be some of the antibotics doing some more not agreeing with me. But some how I feel smarter and more witty. Thought not witty enought to say name my child Arnold, but some how better then I was before. I might be going a little stir crazy from all my time spent alone in bed watching way too much bad tv or it might be all the funny comments I make with my Dad when we are visiting the Clinic for the second time in two days. It could also be that I was actually feeling better on Sunday and Monday then out of no where Monday night I am lying awake feeling ever so cold. I think though part of it has to do with me pointing out the irony that I always seem to be on Penicillin an my own Father is severly allergic to Penicillin, thus as the sick and somewhat humors universe therefore makes me react to the Penicillin myself. Oh, how great life is. But as I sat in the Lab Services clinic waiting for them to take some blood tests I found it ever so amusing that I, Jen was getting Mono tests done. Yes folks I might have Mono! And where does one get the kissing disease from when you are over the normal range that it found most often (13-18 yrs). Well, being as though I work in a school. I must have gotten it from a child! Can life be more funny! I think not!

No comments: