Friday, November 05, 2004

Oh yes Bridle College you say?!?

Well for some unknown reason I have now joined the unknown life style of blogging...I am not totally sure why and I will never send this address to anyone that knows me but...I will write to the world what I see and feel fit to print... Yes unknown useless somewhat corny saying right there!
If you care...Which you must since you are reading this I am a Student in a University College. Yes the excitement of going to a Bible School is not lost on me! The excitement is sometimes overwhelming. The things that go on at school should be band and no one should ever be allowed to go ever! Or that is just a little sarcasms...Nothing exciting ever happens at school...Unless it is a new engagement cause they happen weekly....Oh and the new thing is they are starting the "ring ceremony" again... Oh the joys of Bridle college... Makes all us very single people feel all warm and fuzzy... I do take comfort in the high divorce rate in Bridle College...Oops I mean Bible Colleges.... 18% if you care to know?!?


No comments: