Monday, November 29, 2004

Happy Advent and A Merry Christmas Season!

Well...I think I have found the best way to start this wonderful Advent/Christmas season....It is called Handles Messiah! It is so amazing! My school choirs sang it last night and now I am totally in the mood for Christmas! Not only that I went with some friends and we got all dressed up in suits and dresses! It was so great and wonderful! I am not sure how I got into this wonderful group of friends this year but I am so glad I did! It was fun and I know it was the people that I went with that made it all the better! The Choir was amazing...During the Hallelujah chorus I got chills because it was so good! I wish somehow I could send it out to you and you would totally understand that there was some very spiritual singing voices...Almost angelic...hmmm...Who knows maybe there was some angles up there singing! No matter...I know that there where some great angels sitting in the audience...Some right in the same row as me! :)

So, if you want to know how great my weekend was then you need not ask anymore!

Jen