Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Well... I though Sunday school was somewhere you could go to trust others...my mistake!

Well, after the stressful week I have gone through already. I don't even want to imagine what next week will be like! Oh, the joys of higher learning!

What's new you say... Not much...Still haven't found my prince charming yet...Or have I?!? Who knows and who at this point has the time or energy to!

So all these years we have all been lied to...It was not the Red Sea that Moses parted it was the Sea of Reeds! All of our years of Sunday school have cheated us out of great and wonderful thoughts that Moses just parted a lake...Not even a sea...Or an ocean...No it was a pond..Barely enough water to worry about...The whole dramatic idea of a great and wonderful parting of the Red sea is just a hoax, a fable, a tale...Pure fiction! Doesn't it make you wonder what else is wrong...What else we as children are taught that is wrong...I thought the church was a place in which we don't have to worry about falsehoods (lies)...But no it was a puddle that he parted! I feel almost betrayed! If it was so small the question that about why they didn't go around is a good one! And if it was so small then did Moses really need to part it? What was the REAL size of the "Sea"? Doesn't it totally ruin the pharaoh pharaoh song?!?

No comments: